1. Is your range of recliner chairs exclusive to The Comfort Shop?
Yes - we are both the Australian importer and exclusive retailer of our full range of Lafer recliner chairs and BenchMaster recliner chairs. You won't find our range of recliners in any other store.
2. What is the warranty period on the recliners?
Our range of Lafer recliner chairs have a full 5-year warranty. Our range of BenchMaster recliner chairs have a full 2-year warranty.
3. How long does it take for delivery?
We keep many colours in stock, so we can usually deliver your new recliner within a week. Otherwise, depending on the arrival date of containers, new orders can take between 6 - 16 weeks.
4. Are The Comfort Shop recliners ergonomically designed?
Yes - both of our recliner manufacturers (Lafer and BenchMaster) take the greatest care and pride in designing and producing recliners which are both comfortable and good for your posture and offer the highest levels of support.
5. What type of leather is used on your recliners?
Both our recliner manufacturers - Lafer and BenchMaster - use the highest quality Italian cowhide leather in the manufacturing of our recliner chairs and lounges.
6. Do you sell motorised recliner chairs?
Yes – The Comfort Shop stocks both manual adjustable and motorised adjustable recliner chairs and lounges.
7. How big is your range of recliner chairs and lounges?
We stock Australia’s largest range of recliner chairs and lounges.
8. What happens if there is a problem with my recliner chair?
Our warehouse service team will be able to service your recliner chair in the unlikely event there is a problem – see our Warranty and Care information.